In this workshop we’ll demonstrate how to make beautifully umami short term sweet miso at home. This miso is ready in just 3 weeks-2 months!
What you’ll learn:
- How to make miso at home
- Which tools you need
- How koji is made and its integral role in miso making
What you’ll need
- 600g fresh or dried Koji
- 175g dried legumes, soaked and cooked
- 2.5 L fermentation vessel (a glass jar works great)
- High quality salt
- Access to an internet ready computer or tablet
Note: You only need to gather and prepare the above tools and ingredients if you plan to make miso with us in real time.
How the online workshop works
- We’ll email you a Zoom invitation to join the workshop along with a pdf copy of the recipe and process covered in the workshop
- We’ll demonstration step-by-step the process used to make sweet miso
- We host up to 15 participants in this this workshop
All workshop sales are final, we don’t offer refunds or rescheduling.