Fermented Vegetable Workshop
In this online workshop we’ll be demonstrating how to preserve vegetables using the ancient methods of lactic acid fermentation!
What you’ll learn:
- How to ferment vegetables at home
- Which tools you need and which you don’t
- Some of the health benefits associated with fermented vegetables
What you’ll need
- Vegetables of any kind
- Quality non-iodized sea salt
- A sharp knife and chopping board
- The largest bowl you have
- A 1-4L fermentation vessel with a lid (a glass jar works great)
- Access to an internet ready computer or tablet
Note: You only need to gather and prepare the above tools and ingredients if you plan to make fermented vegetables with us in real time.
How the online workshop works
- We’ll email you a Zoom invitation to join the workshop along with a pdf copy of the recipes and the process covered in the workshop
- We’ll demonstration step-by-step the process used to make both dry salted and brine picked vegetables
- We’ll host up to 15 participants in this this workshop
All workshop sales are final, we don’t offer refunds or rescheduling.