Canning & Preserving
In this online workshop we’ll be demonstrating how to preserve high acid foods using the hot water bath canning method, and preserving fruit with sugar using the hot packing method. Both of these methods allow us to preserve seasonal foods by making them shelf stable.
Sunday August 16th 11-12:15 pm €30.00
- How to can and preserve seasonal foods safely at home
- Which tools you need
- What ingredients work best using these methods
What you’ll need:
- Access to an internet ready computer or tablet
Note: Because so much needs to be prepared in advance, we don’t ask that you make these products in real time with us.
- We’ll email you a Zoom invitation to join the workshop along with a pdf copy of the recipes and processes covered in the workshop
- We’ll demonstration step-by-step how to can and preserve
- We host up to 15 participants in this this workshop
All workshop sales are final, we don’t offer refunds or rescheduling.