In this online workshop we’ll be demonstrating how to brew kombucha at home that will blow any commercial brand straight out of the water!
What you’ll learn:
- How to brew kombucha at home
- Which tools you need and which you don't
- How to infuse kombucha with a variety of flavor combinations
- What to expect when home brewing
What you’ll need:
- A Kombucha SCOBY (available in out online shop)
- Loose true tea (not herbal)
- Granulated sugar (beat or cane)
- A breathable cloth or coffee filter
- 2-2.5L fermentation vessel (a glass jar works great)
- Access to an internet ready computer or tablet
Note: You only need to gather and prepare the above tools and ingredients if you plan to make kombucha with us in real time.
How the online workshop works
- We’ll email you a Zoom invitation to join the workshop along with a pdf copy of the recipe and the process covered in the workshop
- We’ll demonstration step-by-step the process used to brew kombucha
- We host up to 15 participants in this this workshop
All workshop sales are final, we don’t offer refunds or rescheduling.