4 hour in-person at River Run in Glencree Co. Wicklow
Fermentation Workshop: Hands on Kraut & Kombucha
€135 Price includes:
- Tea, coffee, organic plant based lunch including fresh homemade sourdough bread, plant based cheeses and an array of fermented food and drinks
- 2 large Kilner swing top jars as your fermentation vessels
- About 800ml of organic kraut and 2 liters of organic kombucha
- An organic SCOBY of your very own
- A detailed information packet outlining the the processes and recipes covered in the workshop
What you’ll learn:
- How to brew kombucha and make kraut at home
- Why fermentation is safe
- Some of the health benefits associated with fermented foods
- Which supplies and ingredients you need
Note: All ingredients provided are organic/fair trade or wild.
All workshop sales are final, we do not offer refunds or rescheduling.